Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Scrap The Boys.....

November Criteria:

What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails
and puppy-dogs tails.....

take inspiration from the above childrens rhyme...... and email your entries to susan.longman@bigpond.com by the last day of the month.
For some great inspiration from the CT , check out the Scrap the Boys blog here

Here is my sample LO using Nov criteria......about my Boxer, Oscar....with his long tail - our first Boxer that's hasn't had his tail docked - & I love him with a long tail :)


And here's a few more scrappy shares from the over the weekend.....



^^ "Simple Summer Fun" - A Sketch challenge using summer photos from last weekends cyber crop at Scrapbook N Bits.



^^ "The harsh reality of a long hot summer in the bush" - My take on another CC challenge at Scrapbook N Bits - Create a summer LO, using distressing and staples, and at least 50 words of journalling (which is hidden on a pull out journal card under the photos). Pics are of Wyangala Dam (which is the main water supply for my town & many other towns out this way) with a water level of approx 5% - pretty scary stuff!




^^ "Playin with the big boys" - October sketch challenge at Bons Scraps.  I absolutely love how this LO came out. And guess what??? I actually won the challenge!!! I was pretty stoked as this was the first challenge I've done over at Bons :)



Okie dokies....I think this old chook better get herself off to bed - feeling rather tired tonight after another long day in Bathurst....plus have a shocking headache that just won't budge...grrrr


Thanks for dropping by...... til next time :)

4 comments:

Kell Lusted said...

Hi Lou,
Loving all the lo's.... my fave is the one for Bon's scraplift, LOVE it :)

Monique said...

Hope you are feeling better, now, Linda!!
Love your layouts - especially your puppy Oscar!! He riminds me of my Ruby girl!!

Jane said...

just love your "puppy dog tails"!!!!! and YAY on the recent pub. I knew it would be a winner as soon as I saw it :).

and you wouldn't be that mean would you ........ purple ......... ickypoo!!!!!!!!!

Ceci said...

Wow..out for publication already, congrats Linda!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails