Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm in holiday mode....

Yep, it's official - yesterday was my last day at work, until mid January (wooohooooo), so I am now officially in holiday mode :).  We are heading down to Sydney on Thursday & then fly out to Norfolk on Saturday - for one whole week of fun & relaxation.....bring it on I say...lol

I didn't think I had done much scrapping this week, with getting organised to go away & just the busy time of year, but surprisingly, I have done 6 LO's since my last post just over a week ago :)



^^  Happiness Is....  Using Bon's Dec boy kit....love the colours in this kit - just gorgeous!



^^  Irish Eyes - my take on Felicity's class over at Bon's - I changed a few things around as I didn't have fabric that suited the LO - but still love it.  Thanks Felicity :)



^^  Not your average day at the track - A just because LO



^^ Archery queen - One of the Dec CC challeges at Scrapboutique - to use more than one photo & to tell the story of what the photos are about - thanks Manon!  awesome challenge.



^^ Christmas Joy - Another Dec CC challenge at Scrapboutique.  I had to use the colours Pink, Green & Red, some stamping...and the word Joy in the title.  I really LOVE how this one came out...especially the colours! 


^^  Deep in thought - Sunday roast at the Scrapboutique CC...using my own suggestion of ingredients - orange & blue, knot tieing & ribbon....and then using Amanda's instructions (kind of like a blind scrap)....this is the finished LO.  Love it - thanks Amanda!


Well, that is all from me for now....I probably won't be posting again until after we are back from Norfolk.
So, I'd like to wish everyone a safe & merry christmas....and looking forward to scrapping & chatting with you all in 2010.....

6 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE them all Linda, just awesome!!!
Have a wonderful time on your holiday and travel safely xxx Merry Christmas :)

Unknown said...

Oh WOW Linda, your work is just amazing, I love them all!!! Wishing you and your family a very relaxing time in Norfolk!! I was just a teenager when I last visited, would love to go back there some time.
See you in 2010!!

Thanks for your lovely comment too on my blog:-)
xx

Monique said...

Wow Linda - I am loving all your layouts!
Hope you and your family have a fabulous holiday - stay safe, and also have a wonderful Christmas!!
xxx Niq

Ceci said...

Linda you sure have been busy, all gorgeous work but I especially love the Christmas joy and Deep in thought LO's! :)

lexie said...

Hi Linda

Loving your LO's!

Wishing you a wonderful 2010!

Kerryn said...

Hi Linda, thanks for stopping by my blog! I was wondering how you'd found it, then saw the ScrapBoutique connection :).

Gorgeous work with your layouts!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails