Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just a quick update....

of a few LO's I've done recently....busy day ahead, so I best get on with it :)



^ ^ This was Sandie's sketch challenge for the Jan CC at Bon's.  I just LURRRRVED Sandie's LO & had heaps of fun with the paint.  Thanks for the awesome inspiration Sandie :)



^ ^ This one was for the Jan room of the month at Bon's - Man I just love those colours!!!  I used mostly stuff from Bon's Dec boy kit - perfect for this room challenge.  Thanks for the gorgeous room choice, Flis :)




^ ^  This one is for the Jan 15th Stuck?! Sketches.  Again, used Bons Dec boy kit.  I had a go at using painted masking tape for the first time (under the journaling) - but I'm not real happy with how it came out - I think it's too neat looking or something...lol  Will have to have another attempt on more LO's.  Anyone got any tips?? lol

I do have a few other LO's - but I can't share them just yet!!!  SOON though *wink*


Well, that's it for now - I best get on with my busy day.....
Cheers  xx

3 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Oh wow, these layouts have really taken my fancy, esp teh top one. just fabulous!

Charmane said...

WOW Linda so glad you've joined us at Bons - your work is just SENSATIONAL!!! LOVE what you've done with the Jan Boy Kit!!! and you've blitzed sandies sketch and paint technique too!

Love Charmane

Monique said...

Gorgeous work Linda - love what you've done with the kits!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails