Friday, May 14, 2010

G'day from India....



This is our postcard for this weeks destination in the Postcards of the World competition over at Scrapboutique.  I just love the colours of india.....from the brights of the sari's & the elephants costume - to the earthy colours of the spices & the henna decorated hands - just gorgeous!
I didn't have alot of time this week to spend on my LO (life just got in the way of my scrapping plans each day this week...grrrrr  lol).....but this is what I came up with....

I tried to incorporate both the bright colours & the earthy tones into my LO - plus (of course) some jewels & some bling.
I am really enjoying the competition so far - each weeks destination is so different & so interesting.
I can't wait to find out what next weeks destination will be!


And here's 2 more LO's to share....


This one is my April WIOIN year in review entry.
A few weekends ago DH & I went on an impromtu drive to a tiny little village, Gundaroo - such a gorgeous little place.


LO about the ghost dinner tour we did on Norfolk Island & the ghost of Elizabeth Robertson.
There is a pull-out journal card under the photo (using the cardboard packaging from some prima bling)

That's all from me, for now - hope everyone has a top weekend :)
Thanks for dropping by!



3 comments:

Monique said...

gorgeous - inspiring as always, Linda!!

Unknown said...

Man you're getting around Linda..lol!!! totally love the LO's especially the vintage one of norfolk island!! You do vintage so well, so very inpiring :-)
xo

Manon Keir said...

Gorgeous work Linda, esp love your take on the post card challenge, looks awesome!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails