Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Handmade by Suzanne scrapping....

Just a quick share of 2 layouts I've completed during the week using my Handmade by Suzanne guest DT kit - Lots of Basic Grey "Hello Luscious" goodies - all available in the HBS shop. 

I really love how both these LO's turned out....











Hope everyone's having a great weekend!  We had a quick trip down to Sydney on Friday to pick up DD from her cruise that arrived back on Saturday.  While in Sydney we went to see JERSEY BOYS!  Wow, it was such a fantastic show - we really loved it! 

Anyways....that's all from me for now - Thanks for dropping by & happy scrapping

2 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Both gorgeous LO's Linda, your work is always beautiful & inspiring! I always especially enjoy your talent for combining embellishments. I am so glad you joined us at HBS this month!!! XXX

Unknown said...

WOW sounds like you had an awesome weekend and I am just loving your use of the BG range!!! Love the black gigham ribbon in the first one! Hope you are well :))xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails