Saturday, June 25, 2011

Show us your stuff....

I don't remember the last time that I participated in some kind of scrapping challenge....so, it's obviously been a while...too long, in fact!

Last night I had the house to myself, so perfect opportunity to scrap my little heart out.... LOL
I had seen the 15th June challenge over at "Show us your stuff" and had promised myself that I would give it a go...the criteria is Teal & Cream (which I love!)...and of course, some hand made scrappy items.

This is what I came up with....









































Pic is from our cruise last year, sailing back into Sydney Harbour....which was just spectacular, even though it was freezing cold at that hour of the morning - but well worth being up with camera in hand to snap some spectacular shots :-)
I've used some really old Bo Bunny Flutter Butter papers...with some hessian, fabric, cotton lace, stamped leaves...and my handmade items are the hessian & sewing pattern lollipop flowers, that I made myself...plus the little book paper button, that I also made.  I really like how this one turned out....and it wasn't until I had finished it that I realised I didn't use any ink!...or mists!  LOL...that's gotta be a first!

TFL...hope everyone has a great weekend :-) 

9 comments:

Jasmine S said...

This looks sensational Linda. I just love everything about it.

Marelle said...

Oh Linda this is absolutely stunning thanks for playing along
xx

Monique said...

Wow Linda - I love what you've done, the colour combination is gorgeous, and I love those beautiful handmade flowers.

Sara said...

Gorgeous layout, I am loving the hessian. Thanks for playing along at SUYS

Unknown said...

Sigh....this is just STUNNING!!! The colours, the photo and all your gorgeous embellishments take my breath away! Hope you are well, take care and have a great week :))xx

Anonymous said...

this just looks amazing and what a great photo. Love all the embellies too.

sarah martin said...

Linda, I just came to your blog via SUYS. Love this layout and your handmade flowers are gorgeous. Very inspiring work.

Crystal Goulding said...

Gorgeous!! You've used the colour combo awesomely!

Nay and Gilly said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails