Sunday, August 28, 2011

Purple Pumpkin sketch

I've had a busy scrapping weekend....with a bunch of lovely ladies at our annual scrap retreat at a tiny little country village called Neville...it was a really great weekend - lots of laughs & lots of scrapping amongst great company.  I managed to get 9 layouts + a mini canvas done.....along with wayyyyy too much eating & drinking :-)

I had printed out a few challenge sketches to take along, and one of them was this months Purple Pumpkin sketch....that you can see HERE  which was created by the gorgeous, talented Melinda Thompson

And here is my take on it.....

I have used a couple of Purple Pumpkin buttons...... that I received in a RAK from Melinda Thompson a few months ago.  Thanks Min!!!  And yes, there is a typo in my journaling on the dymo tape - will have to see if I can get it off & fix it without damaging the LO.  Any suggestions?

I'll be back over the next few days to add the rest of my layouts that I created at the retreat.
Thanks for dropping by & for your lovely comments :-)

3 comments:

Jasmine S said...

The retreat sounds fabulous and relaxing.
And this paper was made for your photo or was your photo made for the paper? What a fab page. Love the embellies and the button looks perfect.

Chloe said...

Your boy pages are always so awesome!!! Love all the embellies. No idea about the dymo tape - did it fix OK???

Anne P said...

Fabulous masculine LO. Thanks for Playing along at Purple Pumpkin this month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails