Friday, September 16, 2011

KIU

September's Kraft it Up challenge is a beauty!  Fabric & stitching....on Kraft!  Gotta love that :-)






I've used some of my fav pics from our Broken Hill trip, back in May.....Sunset while we were at the Living Desert Sculptures - absolutely beautiful & breathtaking :).  I've used some corrugated cardboard as my base....I bought us some nice new woollen blankets last week & was about to throw out the cardboard packaging that was inside, but the ol brain was obviously ticking over & then I had this brainstorm that I could use it for my KIU layout...I thought it would go perfectly for these pics.  I've also used hessian as my fabric....in the flowers & a hessian strip....plus the orange fabric strip & lots of machine stitching.  The gorgeous leaf stem is from Prima <3.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog...and TFL :)

8 comments:

Anita Tillman said...

stunning! Just beautiful! Love all of it! xox

Jasmine S said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is just divine. The colors are so perfectly matched with your photos and the texture, my goodness, I just want to touch it all.
I think you rocked this one.

Unknown said...

Oh yes...this layout sooo ROCKS!!! It rates very high on my list of favs!! Just love that corrigated card background and all that texture!! Yummo! Have a great weekend :))xx

Di Garling said...

Oh Linda, this layout is absolutely fabulous. You certainly have it in the bag I'm sure. Everything about this page is awesome. Love love love it. Cheers Di xx

just another day said...

Fabulous page Linda ...sunsets are one of my favs pics ...thanks for playing along at KIU

Cathy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Linda.. love the colours and textures and your pics are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at KIU :))

Tarrah McLean said...

Linda this layout is beautiful, just adore the earthiness to it......it all ties together so well. Thanks for playing along with us at KIU x

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! SO! Beautiful is this Layout Linda........
I really LOVE the rich colors here!!!
They really work with those photos!!!!!!
A REAL JOY to have your Joining US over @ KIU......... xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails