Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Show us your stuff sketch

I had printed this sketch & taken it away with me last week to scrap....but then when it came time to scrap it, I couldn't find it!  Sooooo I had to rely on the ol memory bank for what the sketch looked like....and well, I don't think the ol memory served me too well!!!  lol ....but I guess it's close...sorta, kinda  :-/

Anyways...here is the sketch




And this is my layout.....using my Oct DT kit from Handmade by Suzanne - Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue


Products used: Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Corner Boutique;  Dress Shop;  Taffeta;  Tailored Suit ; Ephemera diecut pack; American Craft Thickers...all available at Handmade by Suzanne HERE
I've also used some goodies from my stash....Prima Rhinestone corner flourish; Fiskars border punch; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; Martha Stewart frond punch; Creative Memories butterfly punch;  Kaisercraft script stamp & Handmade flowers made from fabric & ribbon. 




And this next layout is another layout I've completed using my HBS DT kit ....

Products used:  Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Beauty Parlor; Eau De Parfume; Taffeta; Ephemera diecut pack, American Crafts Thickers, Kaisercraft wooden padlock; HBS ribbons.
and from my stash....Prima flower; A Lil Something button; paper clips, buttons; October Afternoon alpha stickers & Crafters Workshop Tile texture template.

Hopefully I'll be back in the next few days with some more shares from this gorgeous range!
TFDB & TFL xxx

4 comments:

Paula said...

Both these layouts are simply gorgeous! I love the mix of colours & your touches of black, whether it be stamping or the masking :)

Jasmine S said...

They are both gorgeous. I just love the stamping/masking? in the background and the clusters and mix of embellies just blend so perfectly. Great work.

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous work on your blog, love the pictures and the designs.

Ebony van der Starre said...

Gorgeous layouts...love those crafters workshop templates!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails