Saturday, December 3, 2011

HBS December sketch




The December sketch is up in the Handmade by Suzanne gallery...and it's another gorgeous one by Michelle Fowler......

DecSketch


And here is my take on it....I have mirrored from left to right :)

Using paper from the MME Lost & Found two - Blush range as my background (I'm a bit sad that I don't have much of the MME Lost & Found two left!), with strips of scrap PP, ribbon, tape, paper doiley lace etc, etc.  Lots of handmade embellies....Charms Creations lollipop & page runner, Lovelybug Bits n Bobs button & Rainbow Splendour felt mushroom <3 ....with a few gorgeous goodies that I received in a RAK prize from the lovely Felicity Wilson the other day - thanks again Flis!  xx

You have until 31st December to load your entries for the HBS Dec sketch comp into the appropriate folder in the HBS gallery.  There is a $30 store voucher up for grabs that also includes free postage!!!  The winner is determined by random draw...so all you need to do is enter :))  Plus you'll have a heap of fun along the way creating a gorgeous layout from Michelle's fantastic sketch...which makes everyone a winner!  lol

You can view the latest HBS December newsletter HERE to find out all that's happening for the month of December.....including the HBS Birthday sale that is continuing right through December with 20% off!

Well, that's all from me for now....I am about to head out for the day to start on my Christmas shopping....which is a rather late start for me (not sure what happened with that!).

Thanks for dropping by & TFL. 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!  xx

2 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is just gorgeous Linda. LOVE your take on this sketch,

Jasmine S said...

Oh Wow Linda. This is just beautiful. I love love the pics but the pink and the clusters and the strips and the misting. It all sit together so beautifully. Great work and fab take on the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails