Friday, January 20, 2012

All good things must come to an end....


Hello everyone.....Happy Friday  :)

I'm here to share my last layout using the very versatile "Farmhouse" range from October Afternoon that Suzanne sent me for my January Handmade By Suzanne DT kit (all available in store!)

My layout is based on this sketch over on the October Afternoon blog...


Roree-OA Jan12-Jan 12 Sketch 2



....well, that's what it started out as, but I guess you could say that I've gone a little off track with it...lol.  But at least the bones of the sketch is still there, as in the rows of different tones/colours!


Here is my layout....



Using up the leftovers of the Farmhouse papers - Attic Trunk,  ClotheslineFaded WallpaperGravel RoadHer Bureau  &  Sunday Dinner, that are just placed in strips to form the base of the sketch.  I've also used one of the little tickets from the Miscellany pack & alphas from the Found alpha sticker sheet....along with another Manor House Creations Prior Rose - Vanilla flower.
I've added a few pieces from my stash....Coredinations CS - Kaisercraft blooms & wooden butterfly, Prima flower, Lil Red Rocket flag, yellow button & OA alpha stickers. 

I have tried something a bit different & new, for me, & have randomly punched the outside of my layout using my Fiskars Apron Lace border punch along with a bit of distressing :)


And a few close ups...







TFL & I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.  xx

2 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

I don't believe to gone a little of track... I think you TOTALLY ROCKED the OA - Sketch!!!
BTW THANKS heaps for your Birthday Wishes!! ♥
OH! HAPPY Friday to you & ENJOY your Weekend!!!
♥♥

Jasmine S said...

Great take on the sketch. The strips of paper look great too and the photo is sensational.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails