Monday, January 16, 2012

Sketchabilities Reveal - sketch # 63

Hello again everyone....I'm back again to share my first DT layout for Sketchabilities!! :)
Sketch # 63, created by the ever so talented Karan Gerber....is absolutely stunning!
I loved playing with this sketch, so I hope you will too! :)

You can check out the rest of the DT's creations on the Sketchabilities blog HERE.

Here is the sketch....







And here is what I've created....




My background page is a SUPER DUPER OLD (about 6 years old) piece of Cosmo Cricket from the "Wanted" collection (Love it & not sure why it has sat in my stash for so long :-/).  I've used my CW chicken wire template with some brown Pinecone Veracolor ink to mask it.....there's a tiny piece of MME Lost & Found 2 PP, a Dusty Attic CB flourish, Prima & Kaisercraft flowers, Maya Road clock face, Kaisercraft resin flower,  Prima leaves & Kaisercraft wooden birdcage, Basic Grey & Fancy Pants alpha stickers...with a few splatters of TA Suede glimmermist.

Pic is from our most recent holiday down to Victoria.....this big sculpture/statue of Ned Kelly was in the front courtyard of a gorgeous little B&B (no, we didn't stay there...we just borrowed their courtyard for out little photo shoot...lol).  I'm super happy with how this layout turned out....probably my fav for the year so far :)


And a few close ups.....













If you'd like to join in with the sketch, just link your blogpost that has your layout to the Linky tool at the bottom of THIS post before 29.1.12 (USA time - I think?!)


Can't wait to see what everyone creates!
Happy scrapping & TFL!  xx

12 comments:

Karan Gerber said...

Linda, this is stunning, i love that you used a mask on the background, the photo looks so interesting and the details of the flowers and colour combo is beautiful! awesome first reveal!

NinaSt said...

I love all the details and the misting! Great layout!

Victoria Freze said...

I just adore this page!

heirloomscrapping said...

Fabulous take on the sketch love what you have done and the colours are awesome

dstandard said...

Great take on the sketch - love all your embellishments!

Charlotte said...

I love the sketch and I love your take on it. Great layout and so great colors you have used. I absolutely love how you've used the chicken wire template.
Great work. :) :)

Nicole Doiron said...

Awesome layout! Love the masking on the background and all the embellies you added!

Karen Knight said...

This is stunning. I absolutely love it!

Kim said...

Fabulous work with the sketch!!!! Loooove the making....stunning work!!!!

dstandard said...

This is just gorgeous - love the masking!

Janet said...

Stunning layout Linda, love the mask and detailing in the flowers
http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-scrappin.html

Debbie Sherman said...

Gorgeous layout Linda!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails