Monday, February 13, 2012

More "On the move" .....

Hi everyone,

I'm back again to share another layout using the fabulous "On the move" range from Kaisercraft that I received in my DT kit this month from Handmade by Suzanne.

"Keeping it pinned".......




For this layout I've used the super cool "Fuel" diecut paper against some kraft cardstock.....& there's also some small pieces of both sides of "Propel" & quite a few diecut pieces from the "Collectables" pack (there are 52 pieces in this pack!!! which is awesome!) plus some rubons from the matching rubons pack.   Again, I've use some Green Tara paper string & Hambly tape (along with the orange tape from my stash), and some OA sticky keys alpha stickers & that awesome chipboard pennant flag by Scrap FX! (that I have covered with a piece of the "Propel" pp), that Suzanne also included in my DT kit.


I've also used a couple of Lil' Red Rocket embellies....an orange spotty button & a red checkered "remember" flag :)  & a few other bits & pieces from my stash.

















As I mentioned in my last post, I will be going away next weekend for a few weeks, so I've been madly trying to get everything organised (including organising meals so that teenager son doesn't starve...lol), plus squeeze in a bit of scrapping time as well.  I don't think I will have any time in the next few days to scrap some more before we leave....so this will be it from me for a while, besides a few posts that I have scheduled, for various DT commitments, while I am away.

I'll catch up with you all in a few weeks when I get back....and my apologies for not getting around to visit your blogs lately...I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day lately!!!   I hope you understand :)

Thanks for visiting & TFL!  xxx

7 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

TOTALLY AWESOME LINDA.....
You REALLY have created An SUPERB layout!!
Lovin the flag in the top corner,the black hand stitching & your Journaling is EXCELLENT!!!
It all works SO well together!!!
Have A Wonderful time Away.....

Lizzy Hill said...

Have a GREAT time away - looking forward to some awesome LO's with the photos I'm sure you'll take, when you're back:):)

Jasmine S said...

Awesome photo Linda for that range and love the journaling around the circle. Great 'action' page.

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Linda what an awesome LO!!! so love your journalling and that photo is just GREAT!!! have a fab time away!!
TONI
XOXOOX

Unknown said...

Awesome boy layout Linda!! those papers are perfect for your 'bike' photos!! Have a wonderful time away! :))xx

Marelize said...

Great layout Linda! I love the action shot and you've used these papers perfectly! Have a wonderful time away. xx

Charlotte said...

Your layout is so cool and the picture is awesome. I love all the little details. It's looks great with the journaling around the circle.
I hope you'll have a wonderful holiday. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails