Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lets capture these sketches.....

Mixed with some more Kaisercraft "On the move" from my Feb DT kit from Handmade by Suzanne....





and you get this.....



On the move papers used:  Take OffPropelFull Tank & Accelerate....along with a diecute from the Collectables pack & some rubons from the Rubon pack.





I've added some black paint on my background page, some Jenni Bowlin & October Afternoon alpha stickers...along with some gorgeous Lil' Red Rocket goodies - A denim flower, Red spotty button & a cute little "believe" flag....that I think still goes well with this grungy type layout, even though it's cute!





Pic & journaling is about DS winning the Club Presidents Award a few years back for his motocross racing....so proud of him! :)

TFL!  xx

8 comments:

Victoria Freze said...

gorgeous! love how you used black paint here!

Rachael Funnell said...

That Black paint is FANTASTIC here Linda.... Love your Take on the LCTS - Sketch!! Also! the Added lil Red Rocket goodies are Awesome!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness..I totally love this sketch and what you have done with it! the black paint is perfect! :)x

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful masculine page!!! I love it!!!
xoxo

Denise said...

Great LO just love that denim flower.

Her Essential Hand said...

oh I wish I could use black paint... for some reason me and black are not the best of mates... yet! lol
But I want to be friends with black.. because its evident you are super close friends there Linda. because that black paint is ACE!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)
Weekend is nearly here.. enjoy :) x

dstandard said...

FAbulous - love the sketch and that black paint looks awesome on this!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Gorgeous! gorgeous & gorgeous!
tks for playing along at us at Let's Capture these Sketches
xx
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails