Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lets capture these sketches mixed with some JB Magpie...

Hello again lovely peeps :)
I'm back again with another share using my May DT kit

This layout was meant to be for sketch #131 over at Lets Capture these Sketches....but silly me didn't get it blogged/linked in time...lol  Life has been just a tad busy!  Oh well, not to worry :)

I've used more of my May DT kit from Handmade by Suzanne....Jenni Bowlin - Mapgie range

This WAS the sketch....



 
And here is my take on it...

Something rather different from my last layout using this range!


 

For this layout I've used:  Jenni Bowlin Mapgie - Accessory sheetCompileMini pattern sheetBank Statement diecut; Hodge Podge Stickers;  & printed Kraft tag.

I've also used the new American Crafts DIY Thickers...coated with some AC Black Spark Tinsel!!!
These are so easy & so cool to use!....The thickers have a peel off piece on the top that you simply peel off & then sprinkle your choice of Tinsel, Glitter or Microbeads on top to create your very own glittery sparkly alphas....and they stick so easily and were so much fun! 

Here is a close up of the DIY thickers coated with the Spark Tinsel....





.

Don't they look so cute & so groovy???

And some more close ups....


Other products used.... Lil' Red Rocket embellies....the red spotty button <3 & mini calendar....along with a handmade pinwheel, Kaisercraft paperbloom, D'Lish Scraps vintage clock bottletop, CW numbers template, TA Glimmermist & a few buttons.





Pic is of myself & DD being silly while on a recent visit out to Wyangala Dam to see it while it was at 100% capacity....which was a nice change :)

Ok, that's all from me for now....thanks for dropping by & happy scrapping!  xx

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I like this - it IS fun....love your pinwheel & those alphas that you stick stuff on....unreal!!!:):):)

Marelize said...

This is gorgeous Linda! I love how you've used the big diecut and the 'fun' looks so fluffy. Lol! Great job!

Victoria Freze said...

Linda, it's such a beautiful and fun layout! a little different embellishments you used here but it's definitely your awesome style!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails