Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Sketchabilities reveal....

Hi everyone....just popping in for a very quick post tonight to share my layout for the latest Sketchabilities reveal.

Sketch #72 is now live on the Sketchabilities blog...and again it is another fabulous sketch created by Karan Gerber!  I just LOVE Karan's sketches, they are always so different and I find that they are always so easy to work with :)

Here is the latest sketch....




And here is what I have created....


Using a mixture of MME papers, some Lil' Red Rocket goodness, handmade diecut flowers & a few other goodies from my stash.

..





Pics are from our visit to the gorgeous little town, Yackandandah in NE Victoria last year, which was one of my favourite towns on our week long trip.  I loved its old world charm & quaint little shops...not to mention the fabulous little cafe called "Sticky Tarts Cafe", where we had morning tea & then came back again for lunch because it was sooo good!

I hope you have been inspired to give the sketch a go!  If you're after more inspiration, head on over to the Sketchabilities blog to see the rest of the DT's interpretation of the sketch. 

If you give the sketch a go, don't forget to upload your layout to the linky tool, by the date shown, at the bottom of Sketch #72 reveal blog post.

Okie doke...that is all from me tonight, it's time to hit the sack! 
Thanks so much for dropping by!  xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Products used:
My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing - Societe Paper
My Minds Eye - Quite Contrary - Little Miss Muffet Celebrate - Happy Houndstooth
My Minds Eye - Quite Contrary - Little Boy Blue Curious - Smarty Pants
Manor House Creations flower
Martha Stewart Edge punch - Scalloped dots
EK Success Heart punch
Pink Paislee Starlight alpha stickers
October Afternoon alpha stickers
Buttons
Paper clip


12 comments:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Gorgeous layout and an Awesome take on the sketch! I Love the bow you added and the frog on the covered button.

Teresa said...

I love all the little things that you put on your sketches. They are just so, so pretty!

Sanna said...

that title sure is a tongue braker ;-) . lovely page again Linda!

Cappucine1978 said...

What a beautiful layout Linda! Just love all the details you add on it!

Rachael Funnell said...

Another GORGEOUS layout Linda..
FANTASTIC color combo! that Lil red Rocket - Frog Button is SUPER CUTE! Love your take on the Sketch!!

Victoria Freze said...

so beautiful! for me such sketch is difficult but you created amazing layout! and is this brown felt flower really handmade??

scrap by Dri said...

Beautiful LO, full of cute details!

Fern said...

Beautiful layout, Linda!!! Great embellies and photos!!! Hugs!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a gorgeous page, Linda! The colors you used are wonderful with your pictures. Love your flowers and that burlap-y ribbon and the cool hexagons. Awesome take on the sketch!

Yana said...

fantastic layout Linda!

Lynn said...

The hexagons drew my eye to your layout right away. This is so pretty. The colors choice and the details are stunning.

Unknown said...

I truly love this one!! The colors are fantastic, the felt flowers are beautiful, and I love the little heart/clip/ribbon detail on the bottom right...awesome work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails