Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cosmo Cricket - 2wenty Thr3e & Creative Scrappers

Hi everyone!
Just popping in to share a layout I've created today using my June DT kit, featuring Cosmo Cricket's 2wenty Thr3e (gosh that is hard to type!  lol)..... from Handmade by Suzanne

I have used sketch #211 at Creative Scrappers




And here is my take on the sketch....



Using lots of goodies from the 2wenty Thr3e range including papers, chipboard stickers, stacked stickers & journal cards.....all available in store!




A close up of my cluster...which also has a gorgeous Lil' Red Rocket October Afternoon fabric covered Pear button <3.  The large flower is from my recent prize pack from Manor House Creations....and I have misted it with GM to help tone in with the rest of the layout.




For my background on the pink "Oh happy day" paper, I have used a CW brick template with white paint & then randomly sprayed TA Wheatfields & Suede Glimmermist.




A close up of some of the chipboard stickers.





The colours in this range are just gorgeous & I'm really looking forward to creating  more with them.
The journal tag pack is just fabulous...there are 24 pages....all different designs!  And the stacked stickers & chipboard stickers are great & easy to work with too :)  I also have some Washi Tape from this range in my kit...so I'm looking forward to creating with that in my next layouts.


Photo is from our trip to Tassie....at the Eddystone Lighthouse (which is behind us in the background).
This place was amazing for taking photos....I think I took a couple of hundred while there!!  lol 
Not just of the lighthouse, but also the beaches, rocks, shacks etc all around the area.


Ok, folks....that's all from me for now.  I shall be back with more layouts in the coming days :)
Thanks for dropping by!  xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Products used:

Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Suede
Jenni Bowlin - Vintage alpha stickers
Manor House Creations flower
Ribbon
Basic Grey brad


6 comments:

Tracee said...

Love what you did with the sketch and I love the colour scheme Tx

Chantelle said...

Looks like a great collection of papers - love the colours too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! I just love the details- your outlined title, the brick work, the bit of misting- fabulous!

Victoria Freze said...

Linda, your LO is so romantic:) and I LOVE this picture, you're so beautiful couple!

Belinda said...

Such a pretty layout Linda. LOVE it!!!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Love your travel LO! Nice misting and embellies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails