Sunday, October 7, 2012

October sketch...

As I promised...I've given the October sketch a go at The Scrapbook Store  :)

Here is my take on it.....


 
I've replaced the large circle in the sketch for a hand cut hexagon frame.
 
 
 
October 2012 Sketch Competition
 
 
 
 Here I've used a 2crafty Motocross title....that I cut up into 3 pieces to better suit the sketch.
There are lots & lots of layers under what you see....because I just couldn't get the colours right, until finally I settled on this...lol
 
 
And here is the 3rd piece that I cut up....with the same layered treatment as above.
There's also a Lil'  Red Rocket spotted button & some LRR airmail twine in there as well.
 
 
 
 
Okie doke...that's it from me, keeping it short & sweet as it's getting quite late.
Daylight saving started here today, so I'm feeling a bit ripped off with time today...lol
Until next time...happy scrapping :)  xx

14 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

This is amazing Linda!!! Love the texture on the chipboard

Judith said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch. The textured chipboard looks great.

Tracee said...

Wow love it! Tx

Amy Voorthuis said...

Wow Linda this is such a cool and precious lo LOVE IT!!! xox Amy

Unknown said...

Awesomely masculine, Linda...love it!!!!

Monique said...

Wow Linda, I adore your masculine pages, and this is no exception. Love the treatment of the chippy - that texture is awesome!

Di Garling said...

Great take on the sketch Linda. Chippies look great too. Di xp

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Soo cool! Loving your chippy texture!!! Fully awesome!

Unknown said...

Awesome layout!! Have to agree with others, that texture is amazing!!

Georgia Heald said...

Amazing page! Love that textured title =)

Eila Sandberg said...

Wow this is really so COOL Linda! and that texture is absolutely fab! xoxo

Lynette Jacobs said...

What an awesome take on the sketch. I love the treatment you gave the title and the chipboard pieces. How did you do that?

Ella Swan said...

Stunning male layout Linda - love how you customised the title to suit your page. Great papers & all your layering is amazing!

Marek said...

OMG this so amazing and crazy cool wowowowowo!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails