Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 1 - Nov FMS photo a day

Hi everyone....I feel like I'm always trying to play catchup with things here on my blog. 
I don't know where all my time goes...but I think I must be a bad manager of it! lol

Anyways...here we go with week 1 of the Fat Mum Slim November photo a day challenge....

These are the daily prompts...


 
 


1.  Something beginning with C - Canola
(taken in a canola field on the outskirts of a small village near where I live.
 
 
 
2.  Colour - A dish full of colourful buttons & clips
 
 
 
3.  Breakfast - Porridge & Tea - quick & easy (but pretty boring eh!)
 
 
 
4.  TV - The Lost Diggers story on Ch 7's Sunday Night program
(Photo taken of tv screen)
 
 
 
5.  5 O'clock - At work with this constantly ringing!
 
 
 
6.  A Favourite thing - Received some yummy scrap goodies in the mail that morning
 
 
 
7.  Reflection - I went for a different angle on the reflection prompt.
Reflecting back to this day 25 years ago <3 - 7.11.87
(A photo of one of our wedding photos against my wedding dress)
 
 
Hopefully I can now keep up with each 7 days worth of photos....fingers crossed! lol
Thanks so much for dropping by & for your lovely comments :)
Cheers!  xx

8 comments:

Sandra said...

You've done an amazing job with these photo ideas, good luck with the rest of the month.

Victoria Freze said...

I love to see your photos in this project! congrats on your wedding anniversary! wish you lots of love and happiness!♥

Unknown said...

You're so good doing this. I've been watching you and a few others with the FMS challenges and they look like so much fun. Perhaps if it keeps going I might take it on in the New Year :) TFS Linda xx

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love to see your take on this challenge. I want to do it too...but I am always way behind and give up even before I started.

Lizzy Hill said...

Love 'em..keep them coming...Picmonkey needs the workout!! And CONGRATS...well done on the wedding anniversary:):):)

Charlotte said...

It's interesting to see your photos for this project. :) And congratulations on your wedding anniversary. So lovely!! :)
Have a very nice weekend.

Ella Swan said...

You are doing awesomely with this photo challenge & I am so looking forward to the wonderful layouts that I know we will be seeing soon - woohooo!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Chiming in with the other ladies, you really are doing so incredibly well with the photo thingie. Looking at your wedding photo I am totally amazed at how time seems to have stood still, you hubbs looks exactly the same as he did then! funny he's got exactly the same beard :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails