Monday, April 1, 2013

My last 2crafty DT post.....

Good morning everyone!
 
Today I'm here to share my last DT blog post over on the 2crafty blog (sadly, my DT term is now up).....and there's not a layout in sight!  I thought I'd do something a bit different for my farewell post...and what fun I had creating them :)
 
Wondering what the projects are?  Then you'll have to pop on over to the 2craft blog to have a little looksie....but if you're not convinced, here are a few closeups to entice you a bit more...lol

 

 

 

 

 
 

 
 

 
If you like what you see, then please pop over to the 2crafty blog HERE to see my projects in full, including all the technique details.  And while you are there, it would be nice if you left a comment so that I know that you've visited....thanks!
 
 
Now for the goodbyes & thank you's.....

I'd like to send a HUGE thank you to Vanessa, the owner of 2crafty chipboard, for having me on this amazing design team.  Working with 2crafty has always been fun & a great pleasure...it really is a wonderful product to work with!  And Vanessa is wonderful to work for also...and so very generous! (I still have a heap of 2crafty chipboard that I haven't used yet, so that just shows you how well she looks after her DT members). 
Thank you, Vanessa....I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the last 9 months! xx

Thanks also to DT coordinator, Di Garling & the rest of the DT....again, such a great pleasure to work with you all and always so encouraging with each others work.   The 2crafty DT are an amazing bunch....they are all so inspirational & their ideas & work just blows me away each month.  It's been fantastic working with you all on this incredible journey.  Thank you to you all for all your encouragement over the last 9 months....and best of luck to you all for your scrappy future :) xx


So, that brings this post to an end....don't forget to pop over to the 2crafty blog HERE, and I will be back in a few days time to share some of the techniques used on my projects....until then, thanks for popping by today!  Take care.... xxx

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

HOpe you're OK, Linda - haven't seen much of you around lately? Some times we just need a break,too.....off to catch your last post [sounds like the ANZAC day parade...!!!!]...I feel a 'scene' coming on:):)
Take care - hope Easter was good to you:):)

Sandra said...

I've just been to have a look and those canvases are so beautiful I WANT them, you're incredibly talented. I loved all the detail and textures, oh and the colours were beautiful, awesome work Linda.

Margaret Mifsud said...

I've just had a look at your projects on the 2crafty blog and they are stunning. Love your work and I've become a follower. Looking forward to some more inspiration in the future. Thank you Linda for sharing. ox Marg

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! the sneaks are just INCREDIBLE Linda... SUPER FANTASTIC!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the sneaks...and I love all the texture and techniques I can see you used on these beauties.

Di Garling said...

Hi Linda, I just popped in to firstly say what a FABULOUS farewell post it was too. Amazing projects, as always. I also just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed working alongside of you over the last 9 months & I know I will miss you on our team. Your work is always so very inspirational & I for one am a huge fan. Big hugz my friend.
Cheers Di xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails