Monday, September 23, 2013

My last projects as guest designer for The Scrapbook Store

Hi there peeps.... welcome :)

As busy (and sick) as I have been, I've managed 2 more cards using FabScraps Wild at Heart range from The Scrapbook Store.

These 2 are very different from my last 3 masculine cards....they're much more prettier!


Using leftover pieces of Surfing Wild 1 & 2 papers
along with a few bits n bobs from my stash...including some punched hearts & diecut doily
 
 
 
A close up of my little cluster
 
 
 
 

The same papers were used for this one....and again, a few flowers,
leaves & diecut from my stash.



 

 
Okie doke....that finishes me up for my guest designing this month.
Thanks so much to Suzanne for having me...it's been fun :))))
 
Well, I'm almost there....just a few days to go and I'm off on my o/s trip :))) 
So, things will be a little quiet here on my blog over the next few weeks until I return.
And then when I'm back....hopefully I'll be all inspired to scrap with lots of new pics!
 
Until then....take care & happy scrapping!  xx
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your cards are beautiful. I am going to scraplift the first one ;-) Enjoy your trip Linda.

Lizzy Hill said...

Love these colours.....that flower cluster on the bottom one is loooovely:):):) Not lon gone, you must be getting V excited!!!!!

Sandra said...

Lovely cards Linda, have a wow of a time and we look forward to all uour fabulous photos.

Lizzyc said...

Your cards are beautiful.. I love the colors of the papers, and all the best for your trip, have a wonderful time!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Beautiful cards Linda, the colours are gorgeous. Love the flower clusters too. Hope you have a fabulous trip. ox

Melinda Spinks said...

Hope you are feeling better, especially since you're heading overseas.

Love both of your cards Linda, especially all the layers and the monochromatic theme.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

- Melinda :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Don't think I've ever seen you make cards before?! but these are just lovely, so very pretty! Keep 'em coming!! xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails