Tuesday, December 31, 2013

13 fav's for 2013

Ok, so I'm doing the yearly top 13 layouts for the year as is the custom nowadays by all of us addicted scrappers...lol.  I love seeing everyone elses fav's, so hoping to pop by your blogs soon to check them out :))))

So, I'll keep this brief (as there's more wine to be drunk on this NYE)
and in no particular order...


366 & Counting - ScrapFriends sketch #11
 
 

Now She's Cruzin' - ScrapFriends Yummy Scrap #19
 
 
 

Wreck Beach - Keeping the Best sketch #51
 
 
 

Timeless Beauty - CSI Case #58  (Guest Detective)
 



Enjoying the Forest - The Scrapbook Store August sketch
 
 
 

Loch Ard Gorge - The Scrapbook Store September sketch (Guest designer)
 
 
 

Support Act for Tonight Alive - The Scrapbook Store Guest Designer work for September
 
 
 

Sweet Molly Malone - All About Scrapbooks December DT work/Prima Dec BAP
 
 
 
 
I love a sunburnt country - All About Scrapbooks December DT work/1st Dec Stuck?! sketch
 
 
 
 
Timboon Trestle Bridge - CSI Case #60 (Guest Detective)
 
 
 

4 Sisters - All About Scrapbooks Dec DT work/Kaisercraft Dec 1 Saturday sketch
 
 
 

One October Afternoon - All About Scrapbooks Dec DT work/Once Upon a Sketch Dec challenge
 
 
 
 
Beautiful YOU -  for an online scrappy friend, Victoria, in the Ukraine
 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by to visit....and also to those who regularly leave comments!
They really are appreciated & always bring a smile to my face & make my day :)
(and I acknowledge that I have been a tad slack in the blog commenting department....hopefully I'll be on top of things more in 2014 & turn that around!)
 
It's approx 30 minutes until 2014 will be here....so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a safe & happy new year, and I hope 2014 will be all that you hope/desire/dream for...and more!
Take care....and here's to a scrappy creative 2014!
Cheers  xx
 
 
 

11 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Ok, my fave is the Wreck.....but I'm not going to look through your simply STUNNING LOS
s again...cos I know I'll change my mind!!!! Will 2014 top 13 for you???? I'm thinking it will be a tough one to beat:):):) thanks for being soooo inspiring, my friend:):)))

Unknown said...

So many amazing layouts. You've had a great year - looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings for you.

Lauren T said...

They all look amazing, Linda. I think the thing that always strikes me about your layouts is how well all the colours come together, and the amazing backgrounds you create. I look forward to seeing more of your work this year. Happy New Year.

Lizzyc said...

Happy New Year! and I cannot pick a fav out of them.. love the mix of back ground masking, embellies and layers.. beautiful creations.. great photos and memories too.. look forward to seeing what 2014 brings to your blog!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Happy New Year Linda. Wishing you much peace, love and joy for 2014. Your favourite pages are amazing and I see that many of them are relatively new.

Ella Swan said...

Every one of your pages is a work of art & you know I am a massive fan of your true talent & humble nature. ALl the best for 2014!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Every page a stunner Linda!! Your backgrounds are always so gorgeous and I love your colour choices ... just beautiful!! Cannot pick a fave 'cos I love them all!!! Hope the New Year brings you everything you hope for!! ox

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow...these pages are so super Linda! Each is special and wonderful in it's own way! You have a beautiful style and I love your work! ;-)

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! WEE! these are ALL SENSATIONAL Linda.... Can't wait to see what your creations for 2014!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow these are brilliant! I love them all - Trestle Bridge is one of my faves! It's so cool! I really want to do this top thingo - it's a great idea and I've never gotten around to it! My new years resolution!! Happy 2014!!!

Victoria Freze said...

Amazing layouts, Linda! Thank you for your wonderful present for me!♥
Happy New Year! I wish you to have fabulous 2014!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails