Monday, March 17, 2014

Some more Limelight for All About Scrapbooks/Kaisercraft Saturday sketch

 Hello there scrappers...I'm back to share my 2nd layout using the fabulous "Limelight" collection from Kaisercraft, as part of my DT work for All About Scrapbooks.
 
As I mentioned in my previous post, I just LOVE the greens in this collection, and the coordinating greys & browns are right up my alley too :)))
 
So here is the layout I created for the Kaisercraft 1st Saturday sketch for March....
 




I have used the Kaisercraft bubble template to stamp on my background using a few different mists, as well as some stamping with Kaisercraft Tiny Dot stamp.  Most of the products used are Kaisercraft goodies :) .... with the exception of the alpha's, flair badge, a few of the flowers & the washi tape.
 
 
Here is the sketch that my layout is based on
 
Screen shot 2014-02-28 at 4.53.31 PM
 
 
And now for a few close ups...

These leaves from the Collectables pack are just AMAZING!
Absolutely LOVE them...they are so real looking!
 
There's even a super duper old Kaisercraft brad tucked there in my cluster....I think I've had it for probably 7 years or so.  So yay that I've finally used it!!! lol
 

 
 

 
The photo I've used is this amazing old bridge in a gorgeous little town called Inistioge in Co. Kilkenny that we visited on a day trip from Kilkenny town where we were staying.
 
If you'd like to see more closeups & more details on techniques etc, then please pop over to the All About Scrapbooks blog HERE.
 
I also have another layout using this yummy collection over on the AAS blog, plus on my previous post here if you missed it.
 
Until next time....thanks so much for dropping by :) xx

8 comments:

Lauren T said...

Really like the spotty background. Those leaves do look amazing.

Marelize said...

This is stunning, like everything you do Linda! Beautiful pic and great colour combo. :) xx

Chantelle said...

wow, looks amazing - really love how you've used the template in the background. And yes, the green looks fabulous :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning project Linda. Awesome texture and your layers are just amazing.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Another stunning page Linda!! That collection of papers is gorgeous. Love the greens, so fresh and pretty. Your flower cluster is amazing on top of those collectable leaves and I love the Tiny Dots stamp ... looks awesome!!! Fabulous, beautiful work!!! ox

Denise van Deventer said...

Absolutely stunning page! Love everything about it...the layering, fussy cutting...just everything! Fabulous page! Maybe you would think about entering it at the Luck of Irish challenge at Berry71Bleu..

Lizzyc said...

That is a lovely paper collection I must say, and I love how you have used it here.. the leaves do look real.. and those greens are fresh and fabulous!

Ella Swan said...

STUNNING and your photography of not only your photos but also the photos of your layouts, is brilliant & crystal clear. What lens are you using - 50mm??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails