Sunday, July 6, 2014

Kaisercraft "Be-YOU-tiful - For All About Scrapbooks


Hello everyone...how is your weekend shaping up? 
It's a cold miserable one here, so perfect weather to be inside creating :)
 
Today I have a layout to share using Kaisercraft - Be-YOU-tiful collection for
All About Scrapbooks....and again, it's another one added to my KC favourites! 
It really is a beautiful collection <3


"Sweet Memory"

I've scrapped this pic before, but it is one of those pics that's a fav & I will possibly scrap it some more in the future.   I've used quite a bit of 2Crafty on this one...the Evolution Circle Frame, Indian Feathers, leftover pieces of Chicken Wire Panel & Fencing Wire Panel...
oh and the title is 2Crafty ATC words :)
 
I absolutely LOVE that yellow background paper....does anyone else always use their favourite papers for their backgrounds???  That is what I tend to do...and when I have a heap of fav's it is soooooo hard to actually cut them up for use on the page! LOL
I have added my journaling on the back of the page.
 
 
Here's a few close ups....

 
 

 
 

 
 
Well that is all for me for now....but if you'd like to see more details on techniques & products used, please pop over to the AAS blog HERE
 
I think I will get on with spending the day inside at my scrap desk :)
 
Have a good one peeps ...xx
 

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

...I had a little giggle at you & your fave pp & having a 'few' of them!!!! The yellow looks fab....loving the chippy most of all....wire looks great, circles delish & the leaves just right:):) Gorgeous page...& photo & WHY not, I say, scrap it more than once:):):)!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is so lovely! I love that background paper and that is a lovely photo too! Love your layout!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous page Linda!! Love the yellow background and the Fencing wire panel actually looks like rusty old wire!! Beautifully done! Love it!! ox

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful page and gorgeous layering Linda. I struggle to use patterned papers as a background and usually end up cutting it up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails