Friday, July 18, 2014

Kaisercraft DT - Be-YOU-tiful

Hi everyone & welcome :)
Today I have a few projects to share as part of my July DT work for Kaisercraft that went up on the KC blog on Wednesday - using the beautiful collection of Be-YOU-tiful.  This collection has such a variety of papers and is one of my new KC favourites :)


First up is a layout
"Prague"


 Oh how I love these papers <3
I chose these papers for their earthy tones to help tie in with the colours of the photos of Prague - which we visited many many years ago during our 3 month trip to Europe.
I also wanted to give the page a rustic feel, so have torn and distressed the edges a fair bit.




 I've used a heap of pieces from the fantastic Collectables pack....








 
As well as some gorgeous Kaisercraft paper blooms <3 





Next up is a gorgeous 6x8 canvas....

"Let your faith be bigger than your fear"

 This time I've gone for a more pretty look, picking out the pink & floral papers to reflect this.



 Again, some more paper blooms & diecut collectables to form a cluster...with some diecut leaves




 I've added some texture on the background using Kaisercraft Bubbles template, and have coloured it with gelatos and then added a few splashes of glimmermist.


Next up is a card....

"Chase your dreams"


 It's a fairly simple with card with mostly clean straight lines, except for the punched border strip...and then with that beautiful collectables tag with a ribbon tied to the top that I've mounted onto foam tape to help lift it off the base of the card.


Thank you so much for dropping by today, I hope you have been inspired by this gorgeous collection....it's all available HERE at All About Scrapbooks.

To see what the other DT members have done with this gorgeous collection,
pop on over to the Kaisercraft blog HERE.

Until next time...happy scrapping :)  xx


6 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Both are lovely Linda! Congrats on making the KC team & sorry for my long absence. Life!! LOVE that diecut leaf & need it!!!

Ella Swan said...

Oh I would also love to know why Prague was such a culture shock...Maybe you can share more?

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating! You make these papers sing!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Awesome page Linda...I love everything about it...the colours, the layers the distressed edges, the pretty blooms...everything♥

Margaret Mifsud said...

You certainly rock these papers Linda!! Stunning layout! The corrugated background is gorgeous and I adore the colours too. Your canvas is so beautiful and I love the card as well!! Absolutely brilliant creations!! ox

Val-Belle said...

That layout is one of my faves. I have yet to go to Prague and your photos are to die for. Love the canvas and the card. I can't believe it has been so long since I visited your blog :( I am so happy you added the follow by email button now I won't forget :/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails