Sunday, July 20, 2014

Kaisercraft DT - Bow & Arrow

Hello lovely peeps.....I hope you're all keeping warm on this super chilly Sunday morning! 
It was -3C here this morning :-0 ....so I won't be venturing too far from my scrap room
until it warms up a fair bit :)
 
I'm back to share my creations that went up on the Kaisercraft blog on Friday - with the amazing "Bow & Arrow" collection.  This is a FUN collection...gorgeous colours, patterns & very versatile for any themed layout.  It simply is a "must have" collection - can't put it any simpler than that!
 
So first up is my layout.....
 
"Carrick-A-Rede"

 I LOVE that "Spirit" background paper...isn't the woodgrain just gorgeous?!?
And the feathers?!?! oh.my.goodness....they are the best and I love them too!
 
 
 
I've created a bit of a cluster with some paper blooms, a variety of Collectables pieces - including those fabulous feathers! and some cotton thread.
 


Here is a closer look at the feathers....I've cut down each side of the feather at an angle to help make it look more real....to create a more feathered look :)
 
 
  
Even more pieces of Collectables <3





 


And here's some chevron pieces that I've cut out from the Specialty Paper - chevrons.
Just one more reason to LOVE this collection <3 
 
 
 

 My photos are from the Carrick-A-Rede bridge in Northern Ireland....which was an AMAZING place to visit...and well worth all the steps that we had to climb back up to get back to our car!
 
 
Kaisercraft Products: Spirit – P1564, Fire – P1572, Stone – P1567, Chevron Specialty Paper – PS360, Paper Pad – PP944, Collectables – CT801, Olive Paper Blooms – F633, Iceburg Paper Blooms – F630, Honey Paper Blooms – F628, Olive Mini Paper Blooms – F650, Alpha Stickers Natural – AS254
 
Other: Ink, Cotton Thread
 
 
 
Next is another layout....
 
"Gangster's Ball"
 

This time I've used the "Stone" PP for my background...similar colours to the woodgrain one in the previous layout, but with those fabulous chevron's!
 
 
 

Here's a bunch of those fabulous feathers again :) 
 
 
 

And more pieces from the collectables pack - having the collectables pack with any KC collection, really makes it so easy to put a page together...they all coordinate so perfectly, so all the work is already done for you! :)
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 Pics are of my DD & one of her friends at a recent fundraiser Gangster's Ball that a heap of them attended....they all had so much fun!
 
 
Kaisercraft Products: Stone – P1567, Heart – P1570, Rain – P1571, Paper Pad - PP944, Collectables – CT801, Alpha Stickers Natural (inked) – AS254, Pearl Pearls – SB713
 
Other: Ink, Brad
 
 
 
And last, but not least....a card
 
"Hello"
 
I've simply layered a few pieces of PP from the Paper Pad, some Collectables pieces & again, some more of those fabulous chevron's from the Chevron Specialty paper that I've coloured.
 
 

 
Kaisercraft Products: Earth – P1569, Chevron Specialty Paper – PS360, Paper Pad – PP944, Collectables – CT801
 
Other: Ink
 
 
That is all from me for now...I hope you have been inspired by this AMAZING collection :)
If you'd like to see what the other DT members have created - it's always amazing to see what other people create with the same products - then pop on over to the Kaisercraft blog for a looksie - you won't be disappointed!
 
The Bow & Arrow collection is available at All About Scrapbooks HERE
 
 
Thank you so much for dropping by today :) xx
 
 
 

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Just as well I'm not near a scrap shop or I'd be out & buying this collection - you've made it SING--- in lots of different ways...those feathers look great & I'm liking the chevrons & arrows on these:):)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the woodgrain and I love those feathers.

Val-Belle said...

Hmmm I could have sworn that I had left you a comment on this but clearly not.... love the layouts. The day we went to Carrick a Rede it was blowing a gale and we couldn't go on the bridge. Had a great time anyways. Love the Gangsters Ball layout too. Such fun and the papers are stunning. LOVE the feathers. Another die?????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails