Saturday, July 19, 2014

Simple Stories "The Story of Us" for All About Scrapbooks

Hello everyone....I hope you are all well :)
 
I am back again today to share a layout using the gorgeous
 
I've come up with a layout using a pic from our trip to Ireland last year using this wedding themed range of papers & embellishments - I really do love it when a collection is as versatile as this!
 
 
"St Stephen's Green"

St Stephen's Green is a gorgeous old park in Dublin, and we had a lovely stroll around it
at the end of our 2nd day there.
 
I've added a bit of background work & also altered one of the fussy cut pieces of PP 
to help everything tie in together.
 
 

Some gorgeous Petaloo & Green Tara flowers....and a little piece of my favourite chipboard - 2Crafty
 

 
 

This cute little die-cut camera was one of my fav pieces from the Bits & Pieces diecut pack
Isn't it just the cutest?!?
 

 
For all the information on products & techniques used.....please pop on over to the AAS blog HERE
We would love you to visit us over there :)
 
I hope you have been inspired by this gorgeous & very versatile collection.
Until next time....take care &happy scrapping! xx
 
 
 

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That camera looks brill here - lovely photo....& those layers are yum....I rather like this collection. SS is a fave of mine...something about their papers...:):)

Lizzyc said...

Oh loved this when I saw this on Facebook so lovely to see the close ups! Beautiful layout!

Sue Plumb said...

Beautiful layout for an amazing photo! And the way you have framed it just draws you in even more! Love the added texture and that gorgeous flower cluster! X

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! This is awesome!! I love the colours and textures and that cute little camera is just perfect!! Magic work as always!! ox

Lynette Jacobs said...

You are on a roll Linda. Gorgeous texture on the background and awesome layering.

Val-Belle said...

I love St Stephens too and this is a wonderful pic of it. Love the papers they are perfect and the flowers are just gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails