Sunday, August 10, 2014

Echo Park - Capture Life for All About Scrapbooks

Hi everyone...and thanks for dropping by today :)
 
I have another layout to share, created for All About Scrapbooks using Echo Park's "Capture Life" collection.  If you remember my layout from last week using this same collection,, you will notice how very different this one is.......


"Oh so serious!"

I've used the Brokeh Blur paper for my background - I love how the gradient changes from dark to light on this paper....and I've added a bit of background work.
 
 
 Here are a few close ups....

 
 

 
 

 
 

 Pics are of my gorgeous little G-Niece, with such a very serious look on her face!
I just had to scrap them!! :D
 
Echo Park have also put out another "Capture Life" collection, but in black & white.
I'm thinking that it would probably be a great collection to mix in with this coloured "Capture Life" collection, especially if you find it a bit daunting to scrap in black & white only!
 
All the details, including products & techniques used can be seen over on the AAS blog HERE.
It would be nice if you could pop over & visit us over there :)
 
Thanks so much for dropping by...enjoy your Sunday :) xx
 

5 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love this Linda!!! Gorgeous photo (just want to give her a cuddle and bring back the smiles! LOL!) and beautifully showcased as always!! Absolutely stunning page!! ox

Lizzyc said...

Oh what a little darling! And such pretty colors you have used too!

Lizzy Hill said...

My gosh! This is COMPLETELY different....looove the bright pinks here & the spotty bits you've added on the bg....what a cutie....even if a tad serious!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

LOL! This is very different....your page is more happy than that little face ;-)

Val-Belle said...

I love the ombre background and of course you added a little something. Those papers are so cool. And shame - yes- she looks like she is thinking OMG not again :P
Love layout love the bright happy colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails