Sunday, September 21, 2014

October Afternoon - Public Library for All About Scrapbooks / 1st Sept Stuck Sketch

Hello again everyone ....I hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far .
The weather here has been beautiful .....Spring is definitely here :)
 
Today I'm back to share a 3rd layout using this fun & fabulous range of papers,
 
Again, I've created a page that has nothing to do with libraries, books etc
 
 
My layout is based on the 1st September Stuck Sketch.....
 
"Pure Joy"

This one is of a little girl who had an absolute ball swinging on the swings at a local park.
Her little face says it all <3
 
 
This is the Stuck sketch that I have used,
another fab sketch by Laura Whitaker who runs Stuck Sketches
 
 
 
 
And here's a few close ups.....

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
For more information on products & techniques used, please pop over to the
There is a full list of products with links to the AAS store for those who are interested.
 
Thanks so much for visiting today & for any comments you may leave :)
Cheers....xx
 
 
 

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh how cute! Love those adorable photos, love the papers you have used and love the embellies. Really sweet layout!

Val-Belle said...

OMG how cute is that face. She looks delighted with herself. I love how easily we are entertained by little babies. They are just so engaging. Beautiful layout and I love the background pin on the yellow. This is lovely.

Lizzy Hill said...

SENSATIONAL.....those colours work perfectly...love the flair, the little fine bg circles, that side remember, I think it is, tab.....this is just sooooo perfectly put together:):) BTW ----nicked your candle idea...told you I would....bit of a toot to you on mine;):):)!!!!

sannalippert said...

such a cute layout! veeery pretty :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty page, love the Patterns and the gorgeous techniques in the background, and such sweet pics too! Thank you for joining our celebration at Stuck?!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable page! Love the colors, the embellishments and those sweet pictures!!

Tracy P said...

This just makes me smile! I just love your photos. Your layout has such a nice flow and I love all the little details throughout. Thanks for joining in with us at STuck?!

Ella Swan said...

So lovely. I love the light & airy feel to this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails