Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WRMK Indian Summer - For All About Scrapbooks


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog :)
Today I have my 2nd layout to share using WRMK "Indian Summer" for All About Scrapbooks.
 
I really LOVE this collection...the colours, the patterns in the papers, the gorgeous embossed stickers, the diecuts....just everything about it :)))  And what I find when I really love a collection, is that the page seems to come together really quickly....bonus!

 
"Dublin Famine Statues"

I've also used a really cool piece of 2Crafty chipboard....Square Collage Panel
that is in behind the photo. 
 
Here's a few close ups.... 

 
 


 
 
 
For all the details of products & techniques used....plus some more close ups, pop on over to the
AAS blog HERE - we would love you to visit us over there :)))
 
Until next time....happy scrapping! 
Enjoy the rest of your week....xx



4 comments:

Lauren T said...

The square collage panel looks great. Love the touches of aqua.

Lizzy Hill said...

Yup, it's 'you' I reckon...gorg collection AGAIN to work with! And those little arrows up top left...nice touch! Love that flair tucked in, too....really fabulous page:):)

Lizzy Hill said...

Top right. I always do that....YKWIM!!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love this page Linda!! The timber look background the Square Collage Panel, the fabulous layers, everything is just gorgeous, but then your work always is!! Absolutely stunning!! ox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails