Friday, November 28, 2014

Fancy Pants "True Friend" for All About Scrapbooks

HI there everyone.
Today I have another layout to share for All About Scrapbooks using the super fun & colourful
I am loving the variety of layouts I've been getting from this collection <3

'Puppy Love'



I've used one of the plainer, kraft type papers for my background & added some chevron stencil work, to help tie in with the chevron strip at the top of the layout that I cut from the Inseperable paper


And here are a few close ups :)


Always love to add clusters to my layouts...and you can usually always find some
2Crafty Chipboard in them too <3



The cool little Geotags are 2Crafty as well





I love the design of this sketch with the papers & embellishments at the top of the page....perfect to use a cut strip of the chevron paper :)



For more details on products & techniques used, please pop on over to the AAS blog HERE

Thanks so much for visiting ....enjoy your day :)
Linda  xx



9 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Another fabulous layout with gorgeous papers and photos. I love all the layers. Just lovely :D

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh! Chevrons & journaling combo....VEEEERY nice!! Love these bright colours & the chippy left 'au nateural' like that:):)

Tracy F said...

Fabulous page! Love the journaling along the chevrons! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

Ella Swan said...

wonderful page Linda!! Lovely photos & great echoing of the stencil in the papers too...

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

Missy Whidden said...

This truly is a beautiful layout...every single detail is amazing!

LisaM said...

You rocked this collection! Love it! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

Tracy said...

Love all the elements on this page!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Pretty colours and gorgeous design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails