Tuesday, December 9, 2014

One last layout with FP True Friend for All About Scrapbooks

Ooooops!!!  :-/
 
I've just realised there's a layout I forgot to share from my November DT work for All About Scrabooks....with one last layout using the fabulous True Friend collection from Fancy Pants!
 
I have loved the variety of layouts I have managed to create from this fun collection.
 
"Best Mates"

I love the darker background paper here....I think it has a bit of a formal feel to it, so thought it would be great used as the backdrop with these pics of my 2 boys all dressed up for a Deb Ball my DS was in.  And the Yellow papers also went well with the yellow canola in the background of the photos.
 
Here's a couple of close ups...

Love myself some 2Crafty chippie <3
 

 

And some more 2Crafty :)
 

 
As always, all the details on products & techniques used are over on the AAS blog HERE
 
Thanks again for visiting today :) xx
 

4 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Lovely masculine layout Linda... Love the colours and the background paper is lovely. Perfect for your photos....

Lizzy Hill said...

Looooove that grey bg paper....it looks awesome against the yellow. And the clean lines with the ripped edges.....NICE!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Grey is such an used color, it looks great on any layout.. love how you have picked up on the canola in the photo and carried it out with the yellow on your layout..

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is beautiful...so fitting for the photos. Love the flowers on the masculine page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails