Saturday, February 7, 2015

Webster's Pages "Beautiful Chic" for All About Scrapbooks / Sketchabilities Sketch #132

Hi again peeps :)))

I am back with the start of my February DT work for All About Scrapbooks...this month I will be creating with the gorgeous "Beautiful Chic" range from Webster's Pages.
 
I think you'll agree that the colours in this one are just divine?!
The patterns are pretty awesome too!
 
 
My page is based on sketch #132 at Sketchabilities
 
"Those Eyes" 

The background paper that I've used is just amazing - the reverse side of "Alphabetize"......the peeled paint & revealing wood underneath is just so real looking!  I didn't want to cover it up too much, so have basically left it as is, with just a few splashes of mists!
 
 
Here is the gorgeous sketch at Sketchabilities
 
 
And a few close ups...
 

Beautiful Green Tara & Petaloo flowers <3
 
 

Love the vellum sheets that come with this collection!  The little tag on the far left is cut from the "Frame & Icon Cards" vellum sheet...and there's a heap more fabulous pieces on this 12x12 sheet, including the pink frame that is around the photo
 

And more 2Crafty Chevron Bits - love these!
 
 

And because I can never get enough 2Crafty on my pages,
here is another piece - 6" Clock Face Frame
 
 

The lattice piece running in under the photo is cut from the Jillibean Soup 12x12 Lattice placemat...love this stuff too!
 
Pic is of my gorgeous little Great Niece, Olivia....who is growing up way too fast!
She no longer looks like a baby at all, instead, very much like a little girl <3
 
Well that is all from me for today.
To see all the finer details on products etc, head on over to the All about Scrapbooks Blog HERE
 
Thanks so much for dropping by today :) xx
 

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Great page! I love that background paper! It adds so much texture to the page.

http://backtoscrapping.blogspot.com.au/

Lizzyc said...

This looks gorgeous! Love the background paper, it makes everything else pop!

Hee Sun Kim (MIYAKE) said...

What a beautiful page!!! She is so cute! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

Val-Belle said...

Very cute layout and Olivia is a real cutie. Love the wood background and the lovely vibrant colours.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I adore that background paper...little Olivia is so cute and the perfect subject to scrap xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

That background paper is awesome, looks like real pealed paint, love it!! Olivia is such a sweetie and the page you've built around her photo is truly gorgeous!!! ox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails