Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Last layout with My Minds Eye "Hello World" for All About Scrapbooks

Hi everyone....just quickly popping in to share my last layout for April for All About Scrapbooks
using the fun travel themed collection from My Minds Eye - Hello World


"Leaving on a Jet Plane"

I've pretty much used leftover pieces, besides the background piece for this one....and also using up more of the wood veneers, stickers & diecuts - all from the Hello World range.

The photo was not taken by me...I'd have had to have been up in the air along side the plane to get such a fabulous shot!! lol!   I found it online & used it on my page as I am wanting to document a few of our flight experiences over the years - Journaling to go on the back of the layout.


Here's a few close ups....















More details of products & techniques can be seen over on the AAS blog HERE

A quick visit tonight, so things a bit brief!
Thanks so much for dropping by :))))  xx





2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That's exactly what I wanted to know! It's a brill photo and a brill idea....& I suspect when the DT 'rush' of your life atm settles down you are going to have a LOT of journaling to get done, eh??!!! We all have 'travel' stories....I might just take a leaf outta your book on this one:):)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...wouldn't it be awesome to get a shot like that. Beautiful page Linda...love your travel pages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails