Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Minds Eye - Hello World for All About Scrapbooks

Hello there and welcome
My gosh, hasn't the weather turned cold rather suddenly!!!  BRRRR

Today I am back to share my first layout for April using the fabulous
My Minds Eye - Hello World for All About Scrapbooks.


This is a really FUN travel themed collection...perfect for scrapping all those holiday snaps, whether they are trips from here in Aus, or perhaps overseas, I'm sure you will find some fabulous papers & embellies in this collection that would suit them just fine.

My first page is on one of our recent trips down to the Snowy Mountains in summer, so it's about the destination, rather than the travel, so to speak.


"Exploring the Thredbo River"

I just LOVE that spotty/dotty/polka dot background paper!!  So of course it had to be used as a background, as this is what I seem to do :)



There are SO many embellishments that come with this collection....diecuts, stickers, flairs & some really cool wood veneers too!!!

I have used them all in various places on my page.



And what is a layout without a cluster??!!  lol



There's also some really super cool 2Crafty arrows, which are a new addition to the already amazing 2Crafty repertoire.....these ones are called "Fast Forward Arrows" - very cool!







For all the details on techniques & products used, pop on over to the 
All About Scrapbooks blog HERE.  

We would love you to visit us over there :)


Thanks so much for dropping by & for any comments left - I really do appreciate them :)
Until next time...Happy scrapping! xx



4 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous page Linda!! Fantastic photos and that paper range is stunning!! Love those chippies too!! Absolutely stunning work as always!! xx

Lizzyc said...

Layers and clusters!! and great travel photos!! fabulous layout Linda!

Lizzy Hill said...

Loooove how you've got your journaling there.....& the locators and like you say, bits & pieces....you use them sooo well. Nice page. really nice!!!

Cheryl Husmann said...

Always love me some My Mind's Eye and these colors work so well with your photos! Lovely page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails