Wednesday, May 20, 2015

3rd layout using EP Jack & Jill for All About Scrapbooks

Hello everyone & welcome. 
I am a little late with blogging this one, but better late than never I suppose!

I have another page to share, created using Echo Park's Jack & Jill collection - the boy side,
for All About Scrapbooks.

This is my 3rd layout with this range so far.
  It is a great collection for masculine pages, whether they be little boys or big boys,
or it would even suit non-gender type layouts as well.


"Be Awesome"

I just love that orange patterned paper & had it set aside to use as a background for one of my pages with this collection....and this page was the one :)

I have added a bit of background stamping & then set to layering up some papers, diecuts etc.


Here's a few close ups....













How cool is that title sticker!!!


The banner here was fussy cut from one of the patterned papers & I've popped it up on some foam tape.



And here's a close up of the main area of the page.



For more information on products & techniques, pop on over to the AAS blog HERE

Thanks so much for visiting today :)  xx



4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love all the details and elements you added to this page.

Romy said...

What an awesome boy lay-out! I really like how you used the die-cuts on your lay-out.

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful! Love how all the embellies pop off that background!

Lizzy Hill said...

The orange is perfect - that photo is sooo cute! Love the touches of washi & that cluster of die cuts, I think they are? Up the top!!!! NICE one....take care & I hope things s-l-o-w down for you real soon;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails