Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Echo Park "Jack & Jill" for All About Scrapbooks

A big hello there to everyone...and welcome :)

Today I have a layout to share, the first for May, for All About Scrapbooks using the fabulous boy collection of Echo Park's "Jack & Jill".

There are sooooo many fantastic papers in this collection - I think Echo Park tend to do that, have about 14 or so papers to one collection, which I love!  One can never have too many PP's!! lol
It also comes with a heap of different embellishments, such as diecuts, brads, tape, stickers, chipboard...so plenty of goodies to fancy up your masculine pages :)

Here is my first page....


"Summer of 63"

This is a pic of my hubby when he was about 3 years old with his dad <3
I have left one strip of my journaling blank as I am waiting to find out where the pic was taken.
Hubby says it's Cronulla beach....but it looks more like a river to me.


And a few close ups.....

I have included some stamping on the background with a few added splashes of mists & spray stains.







As usual, I've added some 2Crafty chipboard pieces to my page.
The hot air balloon above & the arrows below....






The alpha's come from the alpha sticker sheet...which has a heap of other 
cool stickers besides the alphas!


The grey ruler pieces are just one of the decorative tapes that come with this collection!


All the full details of products & techniques are up over on the AAS blog.
You will have to pop yourself over there to see them :)
Saves me repeating myself here...lol

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my work...and for all your lovely comments.
Until next time....xx


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful! What a precious photo too! Love the contrasting papers layered up so well! A beautiful layout!

Romy said...

Your lay-out is really amazing! I love the masculine look of it.

Lizzy Hill said...

This is really, really lovely! Love the colours....love the tape & I hope you work out where this is taken. It's a beautiful photo of a boy and his Dad:):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails