Friday, August 28, 2015

Kaisercraft Time Machine - For All About Scrapbooks

Hello there & welcome.

Today I have a layout to share for All About Scrapbooks using 

This is a gorgeous vintage style collection full of gorgeous bluey Greens & browns and has LOTS of fabulous matching embellishments.



"Time is a Great Storyteller"

I've used a variety of Collectables & Sticker pieces, along with some matching Petaloo & Green Tara flowers PLUS some fabulous 2Crafty chipboard pieces.


Here's a few close ups....











Pic is of my Granny in Ireland, with her first 3 children - taken around 1931.


For more close ups & all the details on products & techniques, pop on over to the 
 AAS blog HERE

Thanks so much for dropping by today!
xx




4 comments:

Lauren T said...

I like the flow of this layout. The textures of the flowers look great.

Lizzy Hill said...

Great photo.....gorgeous flowers....those hessian ones are almost acceptable to this non flower peep!! And this colour scheme....fabulous:):)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love this page, one of my faves I reckon'. Great colour combo and gorgeous flower cluster (love those hessian flowers). Love all the little sayings on the collectibles and stickers too. Absolutely stunning page!! xx

Lynette Jacobs said...

A stunning page Linda. You inspire me to go and scrap those old photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails