Thursday, September 24, 2015

Another layout using Simple Stories Summer Vibes for All About Scrapbooks.

Hello, Hello :)

I have another layout to share, created using the fabulous 
Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection for 

It has been such a fun collection to create with :)



"Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses"

Thought I'd go for a beachy layout for this one :)
Pic of our sandy toes at the beach...including my furry Mr Oscar <3


Here's a few close ups....











For more close ups & all the details on products used, pop on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog HERE.  And you can find the Summer Vibes collection in the AAS store HERE.

Thanks for dropping by :)
xxx



2 comments:

Romy said...

Your lay-out has such a wonderful summery vibe to it! I just love it!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Another stunning page Linda...I so admire your ability to layer so beautifully.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails